Thursday, October 28, 2010

About K's:



My goal is to save you time and money and take the stress out of searching for that perfect gift. What I believe sets me apart from the Gift Basket Industry is the personable attention and passion that I offer. Each and every one of my baskets is handmade with an extraordinary amount of attention-to-detail. They are unique, impressive and I do my best to purchase only the finest brands to make not only a first but a lasting impression.

After researching other companies, I've been disappointed over the size & price of below average products in the marketplace of gift baskets. Everywhere I look, they appear as the same o’l generic, assembly line baskets that were missing that Fun, stylish and vibrant look in all in one. And don’t let me forget useful, everyday items which I can assure you, are included in mine. Add a Gift Certificate: I will purchase and include a gift certificate (at your request) to a favorite place of your choice to tie in with the theme of the gift basket.

Ask me about Unique Party favors, Secret Santa gifts or Door prizes!

Please note that each basket is made to order and most items you may see on Facebook and here on Blogspot may not be available as they are customized per individual.

(Keep scrolling down to see more unique Gift Baskets)